Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 10 - Update

I was able to do a lot last week. I made player input handling, config file handling, timer and made initial version of graphics handling and there is even first demo program. No, there is no 2D box you can move on the screen. I didn't do it because it would have been something extra I wouldn't need in my game. So what does this incredible demo program do? It only opens blank black screen you can close with button you configure in configuration file, hah. Well as you know or should know, if you have been reading this blog, there is more than meets the eye going on.


What next? I will have to think about how I will use states and put them in use somehow. Also I need to integrate my 3D engine into TSOTR. So maybe in next post we could get playable demo.

Stats (Made with Code Analyzer by mteel)

No comments:

Post a Comment