Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 34 - Update

- Diagnostics
I made simple Diagnostics class for cpu usage tracking in TSOTR.

- Config files comments
Configuration files now support comments(Incredible!).

- Multi-core support
TSOTR now supports multiple cores and has configuration for amount of cores it may use and TSOTR can now identify how many cores current system has. With default configuration it will use all it can find.

- TSOTR testing project
I made testing project and recruited few testers. For now I don't need that many testers, but its good to try TSOTR on more than one machine in its early stages.

- Model loader
TSOTR now supports few different kind of model formats.

Stats (Made with Code Analyzer by mteel)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 33 - Update

(First person state & logging)

States are done for now and also I finished logging. I was able to create two states, first person state and main menu state. Moving in first person state works and main menu state seems to work perfectly. I have made few tasks, but I am not sure which one I will do next. Diagnostics maybe?

Stats (Made with Code Analyzer by mteel)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 32 - Update

I designed some parts new parts and redesigned some stuff. Logger is almost done and interfaces between model, view and controller are almost done. I also found some strange opengl feature. When I ran TSOTR something was eating more and more mem all the time. After unit testing I found out that it was opengl that was responsible for it. Fortunately it stopped after I left TSOTR to run for a while. Anyway, I was able to code few hundred lines.

Stats (Made with Code Analyzer by mteel)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weeks 29-31 - Update

I am still doing the States part. Actually it got a bit bigger as I had to design and make state loader, model loader etc. before I could use states, but its going along nicely now. There is only few tasks to do with states. Just some string parsing and state information saving. After those I have to test how system actually works and start making some resources for states I am going to test.

Stats (Made with Code Analyzer by mteel)