Thursday, July 14, 2011

Designing input

One could say that it easy to design and code input system. I admit that it is fairly easy to make simple input system. Problems occur when it has to be something as complex as TSOTR needs. Basically input system has to be as dynamic as possible. First of all it has to work whatever device you use. Sure there are some limitations, but the main thing is that if you want to config button X to do Y thing(s) in TSOTR, it should work. Second any data in TSOTR should use same class as any other data.

The input designing part? So far so good. I am done with input design and next thing to do is to actually code it. There are some parts I am not sure whether should I use tools in current design or some other tools, but I'll figure them out when I am coding it for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment