Monday, February 6, 2012

Weeks 26-27 - Update

Well, there is some progress with engine integration, but there is still a lot of work to, before there is anything I can show you.

In other news my google adsense account has been banned for a while already. Why it was banned? Well it was my mistake. I had old account, which I tried to disable and then apply for another account. Of course my old account didn't get disabled and google posted information about it to my old accounts email, which I don't use anymore. So I had no idea that it was still active and two adsense accounts means ban in adsense. And that ban is forever. I tried to appeal, but got no response. I can't even make account for my company, because it was I who was banned, not just my account.

I guess I should try alternatives, like yahoos ads or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment